Saturday, July 08, 2006

*heartache*

"Show me what it's like
To be the last one standing
And teach me wrong from right
And I'll show you what I can be
Say it for me
Say it to me
And I'll leave this life behind me
Say it if it's worth saving me
Heaven's gates won't open up for m
eWith these broken wings I'm fallin'...."
I let go of the kitten that jasper rescued the other day..couldnt take it anymore.it was meowing too pitifully and it wasnt eating,drinkin,pooin wateva not...damn sad..and today,it hissed at me...^cries^
To prevent it from being further traumatised...i let it go..i know..damn ironic,bt hopefully its once-regained freedom will set its mind at ease....mi was damn inconsolable..when i tink tat maybe it was dumped,and jasper saved it,and i dumped it...wah, i cannot take it..bt my mum and i concluded dat its' probably in heat too (the way its meowing and meowing)...*heartbrokeN*
Nt to mention that my dad's pissed off and to prevent him from dumping it anyhow,my mum and i let go the kitten at the nearby playground...
Now's life's back to normal..sorry dear that i let it go (i noe ur fond of it )..sorry i juz couldnt bear thinkin of the trauma its going thru being 'trapped' in my hse when all i wanted was for it to calm down and give me a few days to find an adopter for it...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home