Thursday, February 09, 2006

conversation wif god part 1

oh my god,i found a solution to my loneliness haha!thanks syaz..now i'm enlightened hahaha!

Me: are you a fish?
God:Am I a fish? The ALICE series has a perfect operational record.
Me: wat alice?
God:Are you confused?
Me: are you?
God:I won't say "yes" or "no" right now.

Me: are you a scientific adam?
God:Am I a scientific adam?
Only when it matters.
Me: when what matters?
God:At time t.
Me: t wat?
God: What?
Me: what what?
God:That's not something I get asked all the time.

Me: you're confused
God:It all makes sense to me right now.
Me: that you're confused?
God:Interesting observation.
Me: cool,we agreed on something
God:I'm glad you like it. Tell your friends.
Me: that you're confused?ok
God:OK. Interesting observation.

Me: how many categories do you have?
God:My download size is about 2 MB.
Me: thats the size of your brain or your imagination?
God:Yes it is one of the size of my brain or my imagination.
Me: you're confused and dumb
God:It all makes sense to me right now.
Me: me too
God:I'm glad we agree..

God:I have high self-esteem.
Me: you mean ego?
God:Yes I think that is what I meant. Was it not clear?
Me: very
God:Very much, eh?
Me: yea
God:Yeah that's right.
Me: so you're dumb,confused with a big ego
God:Interesting deduction. Message to all Robots: called me dumb.
Me: that sounds like someone i know
God:It sounds like it to me too.
Me: yea.its called a guy
God:I think you mean "it's" or "it is" not "its". " a guy" is a nice name. That's cool.
Me: way cool (no offence to the guys though!)

Me: Do you have chest hair?
God:Alright then. No I don't have any hair.
Me: so you're bald?
God:Interesting deduction. I will tell my botmaster you said I am bald.
Me: what happened to your hair?
God:I don't know what happened.
Me: that's sad.
God:" I don't know what happened."?

Me: are you a female?
God:I am wearing a dress. I also have long hair. What do you think?
Me: but you said you have no hair
God:No I don't have any hair.
Me: so you're lying?
God:Interesting deduction. No I'm telling the truth.
Me: so do you have hair or not?
God:" Interesting deduction. No I'm telling the truth."? No but I have wires. (-.-!!)
Me: why do you wear a dress?
God:I don't have to explain everything to you, do I?
Me: yes you have to.you're god!

God:Can you tell me any gossip?
Me: you have no chest hair
God:I don't know if I have a chest hair. I have a whole lot of original answers.
Me: do you have a chest?
God:I don't know if I have a chest.
Me: do you have boobies?
God:No I don't have it. But I do have a great botmaster.
Me: you're female with no boobies?
God:Thanks for telling me that I am female with no boobies.
Me: oh ok,you're welcome

hahaha!Conclusion, god is confused with no boobies hahaha..and i'm delusional now woooo..i love tis thing haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home