Thursday, February 16, 2006

i missed ur love every day

hur hur,i'm listenin to love songs to ease my mind..life has turned into a huge soap opera that i never wanted to be a part of...i want my lyfe back..it started exactly when i was havin my last semester's two months break..

tinkin of valentine's day..i felt that it is a special day because its one day where couples will celebrate and it is the day where u can Make up,or do somethin crazily stupidly sweet for ur other half without havin to look like the lone dumb gf/bf haha..its more special especially to couples whu broke up recently before valentien's day or havin marital problems..like my brother..bt he ended up ruinin it becos he got Extremely jealous and hyped up over thef act that a 1986 year old KID had a crush on his wife n sent her flowers wif the msg 'i wish u good luck in buildin ur family together again..tis'll be my 1st and last time sendin u flowers'...aww so sweet..the boy i mean,not my brother..he's just personified 'dumb' in every sense..

and i know no matter where love takes me to,a part of me will always be wif you..

i tink i'm in love
i've been doin silly things when it comes to u
In love, boy I think that I'm in love with you
I've been tellin all my friends what I feel for you

Dont you try and tell me that he's not my type
To Hide what I feel inside
When he makes me weak with desire
I Know that im supposed to make him wait
Let him think I like the chase but I cant stop fanning the fire,
I Know I meant to say No

But he's irresistible
up close and personal now inescapable
i can hardly breathe,
more than just physical
deeper than spritual
his ways are powerful and irresistible to me (yeah yeah, I can hardly breathe)

That I love youI have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore

On my knees, I'll ask
Last chance for one last dance
'Cause with you, I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home