Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Does this means i've moved on?...

My 4th Wk of rotting or rather, freedom, saw me waking up at 12pm only to fall asleep again at 3pm...like val said

"once you start work, no time to sleep already so must catch up now"

Yup yup...and if afternoon naps bring me sweet dreams like earlier today, heh, i don't mind going back to sleep all over again


"I could feel All of me thrashing around, collapsing into a huge neverending storm on my face. But there you stood calmly by my side, doggedly refusing to leave me trapped in my own world, offering me your shoulders and your strength. And My sea is calm once again"

*melts* As much as the hero of my dream is Nt the guy my mind has been raging about these past few days (I so want to get you out of my system bt i jz can't), the feeling is one that's everlasting that I wish I could hold on to...one fine day

Does this means i've moved on? Because i'm not even dreaming of you anymore

*smiles* It doesn't matter for now, I juz wanna hold on to the feeling. After crying myself to sleep last night, the nap (which again saw me crying) gave me the strength that one day i might just have someone who i can lean on to. If nt physically, at least his maturity.

Jia you...as much as i knew the guy in the dream is in fact a devil in disguise. That's why i couldn't see his face though i knew who he actually is. *Sighs* Knowing too much can sometimes take the fun out of the dream

Hai, sungguh membosankan...

how do i get U out of my system, knowing U're too good to be true..at least for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home