Saturday, April 07, 2007

Earn money!

I, Siti Nuraishah, signed up for relief teaching on Friday (6/4/07) afternoon. I also sent out my resume to SB as requested on the same day at 8am. instead of this following monday.

I concluded i must have been sleepwalking.

Now i'm contemplating to sign up for tuition.

I MUST STILL BE SLEEPWALKING. or i've been possessed due to my inability to spend as much as i wishes these days...because as far as i understood (to myself) the end of my internship also meant the end of MY pocket money (except for sunday,thank gdness for madrasah! haa)..i Shall start spending using my own money and not depend on my parents...because officially, i have ended my studies.

Damn, where and how do i wrapped myself upside down with my warped thinking ...as much as i know my mum would gif me pocket money still. Bt No, no more Taking money frm her.

I wanted to sign up for relief teaching at disabled schools, bt i think they need volunteers more...this is where the narcissism or typical singaporean mindset cum to me;

'shud i volunteer or spend my time at home wif my mum n sis? If i volunteer, i know for sure i will nt be able to walk away That easily'..its tis stupid irrational thinking (that i know others experience too) that is the reason y there is a shortage of volunteers in singapore..

nt that we are cold hearted, we...just like to stick to our own comfort zones i guessed..because nobody can blame us for it, right?

Hweva, my main objective in life now: Earn money (as much as i hate to be a slave to money)

Maybe...just maybe...i shud gif norisha a call and ask if she still has that part-time lobang for a clown...Literally. (as much as i hate clowns,i think i'll die of fright looking at myself in the mirror in a clown costume n make up)

I wonder if my physics teacher see me now in this state, would he still wonder whether i would be as successful as he thinks i would be one fine day?

LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home