Sunday, March 25, 2007

i am quiet because...

I am not sombong! I hate it when ppl say that...i hate it more when ppl say i'm 'action'...kaoz, you think what? action-packed or something?

Truthfully, i am a quiet person. i like to listen and think through what people says (at the same freaking time until ppl think i'm not listenin to them but i am.) Even my mum says that i have a "heavy" mouth. i listen more than i talk. Most of the times. As much as i do like to interact with people, whenever i don't, its usually because of the following:

1. I have too much on my mind, i'm reasoning them out in my ever-complicated mind.
2. I have family troubles and they're tearing me inside out so i need to shut up and self-contain myself. (this happens frequently)
3. I'm scared to talk to you because i have the feeling you seemed to dislike my presence.
4. I sense you don't want to talk thus i shall accompany you in your silence.
5. I don't know what to talk about with you because your answers are short and tend to cut me off until i'm rendered speechless and out of conversation topics.
6. You have a gf. i don't want your gf to be angry at you because you're talking to me on the phone almost every day. It's just me to respect your gf's feelings that she might get hurt.
7. I think you're hot so i don't want YOU to think i'm flirting with you when i talk to you (unfortunately, this seems to occur when i'm around boys of my own community. Most of them have huge egos)
8. Its so obvious you're trying to pick me up with lame lines so i shall refrain from making you feel that i'm responding to you. by not responding at all.

Other than those above, i can talk. i think. just not in front of many ppl. i'll get stage fright.

9. Stage Fright. (thus explained my lousy grades when it comes to presentation skills)

2 Comments:

At 12:21 AM , Blogger obscure said...

i love u ok, so pls dun eva worry abt pt 3. sometimes words r not everything

 
At 12:21 AM , Blogger obscure said...

wait obscure is me lihui!

ur tag hates me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home