Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Slowly does it...

"Not every girl is as responsible as you" - Yan

Thanks. I need to be. Hard as it may be, i'm re-focusing my priorities and they're being shifted accordingly...Slowly to How i want it, the way it should have been like in the first place.
It's a tough battle. i push out love in the event.

I'm doing it for you, ma. I will try harder, just to be there for you, which i know i hasn't been much the past few years.

I'm sorry for being too involved in growing up, in wanting to know too fast, too soon what's love, life and its in-betweens.

I learnt them all too soon, too much, too fast.

Love will come around when it comes.

Like i told somebody yesterday night, "i don't need a relationship right now. i want to focus on my family. When i fought with my ex last time, i remembered thinking that i don't need this kind of crap"

I guessed the words were too strong for him, because he changed the topic to another girl he had wanted to "scout around" for-my colleague...i guessed i "Failed" his test of potential girlfriend material wahaha.

AND i wonder why guys don't seemed to see me as a pwetty sweet widdle thing like other girls.
Go figures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home