Carefree
"I can't sleep, I just can't breathe
When your shadow is all over me baby
Don't wanna be, a fool in your eyes
'Cause what we had was built on lies"
I'm still charmed o.O =D..SO the physical qualities I look in a guy
- EYES
- Smile
- Height (judging from my past, i like short ppl..damn, needs to 'raise' my expectations literally)
- Shoulders
SO what i look out for in a guy internally
- Religion
- Respect
- Kindness
- The way he treats his immediate family
- The way he handles things out
SO siti, from a guy who don't acknowledge the existence of God/religion/GHOSTS (yes, ghosts, ridiculous bt true, he don't believe in ghosts too!) To wanting a guy whu's religious..SO not balanced, SO not seimbang (is this used in the right context?)..
--> Last Sunday's conversation were as followed
Mama: Mama wants to ask yan abt that friend of his who hosted his wedding 2 wks ago; so religious, can lead a prayer after dj-ing...so she can jodoh him wif me (rolls eyes)
Siti: Ma, daripada si sepet (my mum's nick for jasper) yg tak tahu agama, nak jodohkan *ti(i called myself *ti) kat orang yang sangat kuat agama..tak seimbang ma, tak seimbang, nanti bleh jadi gila macam gini..)
i.caution.myself.not.to.fall.into.another.deep/deeper.hole.where.i'll.only.end.up.
hurting.myself
i'm happier being the way i am now, free from having to deal with a relationship and its problems, which is basically something i don't need right now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home