Sunday, June 24, 2007

I, and my saturdays are MINE

i finally sat down and watched 'Tarzan' the animated film...its so nice!!!!!why didnt i sit down to watch or read the many movies and books versions that were made before this? Cos i was contented knowing what 'tarzan' was about by watching 'george of the jungle' albeit a twisted version

and then i switched channels and watched the last half hour of 'Princess Diaries'...

"and i thought to myself, how many times in a day do i used the word 'I' IF becoming the princess of Genovia, maybe I could turn MY thoughts, together with the society, into actions" .. Princess Mia

and I switched back to channel 62, managed to catch 'Rob-b-hood' till the end...the baby is super cute! He made me wanna haf kids too...LOL! yea ritez, part time can la...

Yep, yep, My saturdays are Mine again...too bad my dad was out or my uncle would've bring my mum and i out for a drive with his family...missed those times where we would hang out 2gether just to catch a breeze or two..

...wandered to the kitchen to get something to chew on...had the thought i MUST lose weight...5 secs later, i broke off a chunk of the HUGE toblerone my aunt bought from australia...pathetic sia.

First tuition tomorrow;the kid sounds fine to me...hweva, am still wodnering hw the hell i'm going to teach GEOG arghh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home