Monday, August 20, 2007

Rejection is a bitter pill to give and swallow

Nobody rejects SB. Not once,not twice but thrice...I did..K maybe the first two times were just freelance offers but nt the third... If i live to regret, If this opportunity i passed on represented my Bright future (hence i just crumbled it with my tiny fist-Siti is so bright) I shall face it strong.

I better be.

Kan? If its not meant to be, then its not meant to be. If its destined to be, then i will be back at the right time on the right day when i know i can sit there, absorbing the familiarity of it all, embracing everything with my heart and say 'I'm Home' (kan,dayah,kan?)

Yea rite.

I don't even know what the hell i rejected cos she didnt give me the full coloured picture of the contract.

shall i say Fuck? No, i shall just say 'Amin' for now. Damn.

Convince me to convince me. Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home