Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Google is scary

Yes. Google is scary. I just realised I have yet another online photo album which I never knew of its existence until today. And because its under my GMAIL account, it links to my blog, THIS blog or blogs (yes i have more than one but i have deleted the inate ramblings of some which like this blog,were left hanging in cyberspace...except for certain blogs which held past memories). It makes me feel as though my fly was wide open for long and nobody wants to tell me to zip it up.

And i realised Google's photo album which is called PICASA contained images or photos which i uploaded in THIS very blog. Don't they realise there are things I (and i believed, a lot of us share this sentiments) or photos or blogs i purposely create different accounts for different reasons. N i don't want them to all be linked to each other for different reasons. Duh. That's why they are Different. If not,I would have just use my Multiply.

Can i have my privacy in cyberspace? Ironic as it may be.

Organised mess = me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home