Sunday, December 17, 2006

I am all I got

damn weekend, i didnt get an OUNCE of deserved Rest..i didnt even get to sleep more than 8 hrs on sat.nitez...damn...and its 1028pm on a sunday nitez...damn...

BUT the sleepover was great! Muacks! even if i haf to drag myself to work in like less than 12 hrs...waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!geez,i am that crazy to have a sleep over when i'm like on super 'low' batt these days...

its funnie to think that those whu once seemed to NOT favour my relationship are now concerned if we're ok..*shrugs* Not to step on any toes here bt haa,i tink i'm quite tickled in a sense..call it 'dark humour'...

but i had a sleepover
and i got thru 3 weeks w/o meeting, 2 wks w/o speeking..
and i still have a spring in my step
and i still...most imptly,haf a smile on my face..
even if its gloomy inside (or maybe its not) yar?

whats FACT is I'm bloody Okay..as in i'm fine lah people,dun lose sleep over me..if u want to,invent a way to bluetooth those 'insomniac' hrs to me cos i NEED SLEEP...

whats stupid is i was so scared i would die or sumthin terrible would happen to me(think AMNESIA) on my trip to Melaka and back (u know,all those tour buses colliding,bursting into flames) i actually made montages of those that i loved...Printed them on Epson Premiere Glossy Paper 4x6 and i brought them all on my trip...and i tot THE ENTIRE BUS RIDE how nice it would be if everything's turn out okay and we could travel together n see the world wif each other...

BRAKEEEE...barely 18hrs after reaching singapore...I ..him..WE made this happened. *splashed icy water on myself*...what a wASTE of thoughts of love and hope...

maybe i shud haf died on the highway as i feared i would huh...then at least i would die feeling some sort of loved? LOL..

Like my colleague's msn nick: "I won't compromise myself..because I am all I got"..make that multiplied by 2 as I am what my parents haf gotten TOO..

then again,thank you for everything. For i'm That sort of girl,ONCE you let me go for Whatever big,small reasons,i'll really walk away...

I give up on love. Easily. because

MY FAMILY NEEDS ME MORE..

*pricks balloon* selfish? Too bad...for I am all I got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home