Monday, June 25, 2007

It's always a brand new moment

My mind gave up being on autopilot mode b'cos when i'm in an autopilot mode, everythin IS crystal clear; However, its now acting on a subconscious level where thoughts,ideas,memories flow in N out like a broken hole in the brain...i think this mode is the best time to come up with a tagline (which when i'm on a normal functioning mode, i find them a bitch)...

and i wonder why i keep thinking of my guy friend (whu's happily attached) whom i used to be close with and whom i respected enuf to kick my ass when i was feelin down...zzz..it must be due that we havent been in contacts recently..i do hope he's ok tho..

oh,and when i'm in this mode, i haf the weird tendency to come across cute guys more often than not...i think this is what i call my brain mal-functioning..."and my defenses come down" so if guys wanna propose, try catchin mi in this mode LOL!
Wanna know who you are
Wanna know where to start
I wanna know what this means

Wanna know how you feel
Wanna know what is real
I wanna know everything, everything
...
And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just want to sit and stare at you
I don't want to talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just want to cry in front of you
I don't want to talk about it
...
..The day you slipped away
Was the day that I found
It won't be the same
...
You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be supposed to be but we lost it

I missed Jasper. bt its OK. We may not be destined to be 2gether for now but only god knows and sees whether our future points to each other or lies in parallel lines...and w/o each other by our side, we grow up faster that way. insyallah

Caption: Yep, we nid to grow up and out LOL..

then again, i always pray that he'll find The girl whu'll make him happy the way i can't ..not in the long term anyway

OK,time to sleep ...

Do what you do
just keep on laughing
it's always a brand new day

Val, you were correct the 2nd time ard darrling...too bad, no present since you got yr first answer wrong LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home