Twilight conversations
I love twilight conversations - conversations that begin when night falls and everyone, including myself, lapse into a melancholic mood. It's the time of the night when all is quiet, and it's just you and me talking about our dreams, our points of views, secrets of our lives, our biggest fears...and the fact that it's just us chatting with each other, with no one else but us.It's lovely because I get to know the person more, and I get to know myself more via the conversations. What I believe in, what my values are, the dreams that I reignite or create as the half-round moon, the stars, bear witness to our deepest, darkest, truest confessions.
It doesn't matter if it's an online conversation or on the phone because it's the connection that's simply magical. It doesn't matter if it's a guy friend, or a girl friend, poring out their woes, or wanting to understand the world a little better, it's indescribe, really, just plain sexy how friendships are made that way.
It's five in the morning now, an hour till the sun rises from over the horizon, and i'm pretty much done with my homework. I'll have to go through it again as i was having too much fun knowing more about my friends through our conversations...but it's something that i would not have it any other way.
i love twilight conversations.
I love knowing you, knowing me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home