Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Friends

I made a new blog as a tribute to my dear friends, lest i forget to show how much i appreciate them at times. this is the link: www.myfriendshipgarden.blogspot.com It's not much, but i hope it's something meaningful.

Because I feel so blessed. alhamdulillah

"Love Allah (SWT) and for the sake of His love, you love His creatures; children and fellow beings too."


"When two human beings attract each other and their hearts wish for them to be friends and companions with one another, we should look for a reason for that. The reason is nothing other than similarity and resemblance. Unless there is a similarity between these two persons, they cannot attract one another and move towards friendship with each other, as saying goes, Birds of same feather flock together.

Maulana Rumi in his Mathnavi mentions fine story that illustrate this fact.

The story relates to a wise man that saw a Raven who had formed affection for a Stork. They perched together and flew together! The wise man could not understand how two birds of two different species that had no similarity either in shape or in colour with each other could be friends. He went close and discovered that both of them had only one leg."

"According to this Hadith Qudsi, Allah (SWT) says: "I was a hidden treasure; I loved to be known. Hence I created the world so that I would be known."


(http://www.ezsoftech.com/stories/love.in.islam.asp)

subhanallah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home