Peace
It's the last day of 2010 and it's goodbye, good riddance. off you go. BYE!!
Situation at present: Mum sleeping in the living room (fell asleep in her favourite position - dozing off while the TV set is on), and sis is sleeping soundly besides me. She always do so when I'm besides her. I'm typing, sending files over to Gabriel, and my cats are on my feet.
Cosy. Peace of mind and heart, intertwined for now.
Insya Allah it'll be a better year. If I continue seeing things in a positive light.
"I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happen" - Mark Twain
I can do it. My friends & family are with me. 1 day at a time, despite the tears. Insya Allah.
For once, I will write down the randon resolutions that come to mine.
1. Do not put anyone on a pedestal. They're human, too.
2. Shut up when I have nothing good to say.
3. Listen, with my heart, then my ears.
4. Let go. It is the key to happiness - Buddha
5. Time. Give it more to others who need it more, including your loved ones. Pets are included.
6. Be brave. Smile harder, even if it's through the tears.

Caption: He's 90 years old and I met him twice. Never smoke or drink, healthy always. Smile always. Even have the muscles to show 4 it.
What I want for others & myself
1. Love. A beautiful treasure - something I wish I'll be a part of again. One fine day, I'll find happiness 2gether with my mum/sis, whatever it is defined for us.
2. Living. To take more breaks from hectic urban life, and indulge in activities that make you soar. Whatever you have now;it is enough.
3. Minolta 100mm F2.8 + solid tripod (for me!)
4. Personal time for oneself (see point 2) to reflect, to re-energize, to be oneself. to blossom.

Caption: Healing hands. Chases the cold away.

What will the future hold?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home