Mortality
Today, my mortality was in question. I actually thought of what happens if tomorrow never comes. Because I whacked my head when I slipped and fell earlier on this morning when rushing to the loo.& I wonder; If I were to die tomorrow, life will still pretty much goes on, just that it is without me. Did I owe God anything? Yes, my morning prayer and 2 days of fasting. and probably lots more empty promises that drifted and I never bothered keeping in check .
Have I live life enough, my purpose fulfilled? Hell no!
Will I be missed? Probably.
Will it affect my students much? (Thoughts of the staff and students in 1 minute silence stumped me, hmm..)
But all these thoughts were dashed, simply because I got out of the taxi, stood aside my dear mum, and continued living.
But if I don't wake up and embrace tomorrow, do keep me in your prayers. Wait, scratch that - my family needs your prayers more.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home